MY NAME IS FARAH NABILAH A.R. AND THIS IS A LOVE SHARING. WELCOME AND MAY PEACE BE UPON YOU :)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

kekonfiusan

went to Carrefour last night with my sister
having my first step in carrefour... (i mean not tht this is my first time to carrefour but my first langkah, pehe? )


ok langkah permata, or, selangkah masuk ke carrefour?

tiba2 dikejutkan dgn satu jeritan yg dahhhsyaaatt


TEACHER FARAAAAHH !!
i saw ALIAH IHSANI okay one of my favourite and -beingmissed- student! in a moment of time i walk laju2 to her and muah muah muah muah kiss on the cheek there you have it, huggie huggie joined in too.

ya Allah, Alhamdulillah, i feel like the world is mine.. ok, hiperbola?

but truth be told, i was so happy to see her. falshback "occured"(?) and pictures of the kids crossed my mind. God, YOU KNOW HOW I MISS EM ALL


then i go salam2 with her mother and her aunt which is one of the teachers for raudhah (nursery besides my place) which is also the most beautiful woman i've ever seen. oh after my mother. and sisters. and Angelina Jolie. and the girl in Bruno Mars's video. and ... i guess i've to list it first

so today, hmm guess im quite sad? idk mcm kena penyakit moodswing yg sewel tu tau tak? tak suka tau.


i hope tht my loan overlapping bussiness goes well, and i hope tht i dont feel awkward or mcm tiba2 moody with anyone either my officemates, bos-es, families, and friends.


pernah tak mcm tiba2 rasa diri sendiri annoying ke lepas tu down lepas tu rasa ok esok nak diam, tak nak ckp dah pdhl org lain ilek je kita yg emo sorang2 tiba2. lepas tu ada rasa, should i be my self or not being my self because i suddenly think im annoying, am i? then am i gonna be someone who im not and end up regretting with the decision? 

ish!

ya Allah, sesungguhnya hanya Kaulah yg boleh membolak-balikkan hatiku maka berikan lah aku ketenangan hati dan jiwa ya Allah.. berikan lah aku keyakinan diri untuk menjadi diriku sendiri kecuali jika ada perbuatan ku yg membuatkan kau tidak redho padaku ya Allah. kau bersihkan lah hati ku dari sifat dengki, tamak, ujub, riak dan kau ikhlaskan lah hatiku dalam melakukan sesuatu perkara dan kau buangkan lah sifat2 mazmumah yg ada dalam diri ini, malah Kau masukkanlah sifat2 mahmudah dalam diri ku dan bantulah aku membina peribadi diri yg mulia, sesungguhnya hanya kepadaMu aku berserah..

No comments:

Post a Comment